Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Penulisan

Aku sedang berada didalam meeting semasa aku update blog ni, weekly indicator data review meeting. Sekarang bukan giliran aku, dan area dan product aku takder issue so just let them go through other area and I can update my blog here. Sekarang dah masuk waktu break and it's time for lunch, skip my breakfast so I'm starving now......will continue after lunch.


Now after lunch feel sleepy pulak, hopefully will able to stay awake untill 5.30 today. I really have a problem now, short memory problem or tend to forget thing especially related to works. What should I do, is it because of what I takes or is it because I don't really focus on what I'm doin. I have no answer for that, I really need something that can boost up my memory for at least able to hold information for very long time of period but how long should it be ........forever???...


Last night while in shower I was thinking how life is so competitive now and when people become so competitive and it always end up being so selfish. And this is something that become one of major problem here in Malaysia nowadays. Nobody cares about others anymore, we can see this kind of attitude especially on Malaysia road. Nobody will give way for other people when there's a need to do so, people are always rushing on the road at any time like there's no time for them to go to hell!!!. There are driver who can directly change from most right to most left in 3 lanes highway without any signal!!!, there's so many things that I list here if I want to but there's no point for me to do so..........this kind of people in Malaysia SUCKS!!!! or should we call this kind of people as CREATURE!!!.........


What make me thinking about this just recently I was waited for my daughter queing at supermarket about to pay for thing that she want to buy, and there was one guy came from the back and just cut the queue right in front her and directly pay. My daugther was just looking at this guys and so surprise looking at that creature that kind of thing really makes me angry, what's the hack of this guy thinking about did he ever think about what kind of attitude that he wanna show to kid, a rude and selfish kind of creature!!!....F**K !!!!......